An above average hurricane season is forecasted for 2021.
While many of us are focused on recovering from the pandemic, don’t lose sight of the need to be prepared and focused on hurricane readiness and response. COVID-19 has added another layer of prevention which should also be layered into your preparedness plan.
Join CHTA and a Panel of Leading Experts to Discuss…
- Best practices in business continuity planning
- Health safety considerations to safeguard your business, team members and guests
- Communications strategies to minimize the impact on your business
- Regional and local response mechanisms and areas of support
- Your insurance checklist
- Dr. Lisa Indar, Director of Surveillance, Disease Prevention & Control Division, Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA)
- Jennifer Nugent-Hill, Director of Governmental and Community Affairs, Tropical Shipping
Stanley W. Smith, CPA, Smith Orloff & Associates, LLC